Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello/Goodbye

Ive always said the first hello,
and always the last good-bye,
But today i am filled with woe
Because i felt like you've finally died...
Not literally, but fictionally,
Its kind of hard to explain,
I send you messages of hope and love,
to keep what we have sane.
But lately i've felt,
that im the only contribute,
to this two man relationship
see this is my dispute.
I say hello, and good day, and hi.
While you read and only respond...
"Good-bye..."
I feel left out,
an unneeded wheel.
I want to go back in time,
when it was my heart that you would steal.
The messages and letters,
i put effort to send.
and your one worded responses,
sounds like this is the end...
I want you to prove me wrong,
to show me that you still care.
But i wont push u to do it,
its only if you dare.
I still love you Kris,
with every beat of my heart.
So lets get to the summer's finish,
and get to school's fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment